Carers and Companions
To help you stay within the familiar surroundings of your own home
Carers are ideal when you don’t need a nurse
- Companion care for the elderly – conversation, social outings, driving to appointments, assistance with shopping, meals and housework.
- Post-operative care – someone to make sure you are okay, provide assistance with shopping, meals and housework, and drive you to follow-up medical appointments.
- Respite – a caring person to look after your elderly family member when you are away on business or pleasure.
Care services to meet your needs
Whether you need is temporary, casual, part-time, full-time, live-in or live out, our carers may be the perfect solution.
- Daytime care – for anyone needing help at home or with the shopping
- Respite care – when a break is needed
- Hospital to home service- to ensure the day you are discharged goes smoothly
- Active night care – to look after your night
- Night Sleepovers – to provide peace of mind for those who don’t like to be on their own
- Rehab care – for those who can and would prefer to recover at home
Services enabling you to stay in your own home
- Shopping and cooking – to provide regular nutritious meals and assist with shopping, menu planning, cooking and companionship
- Driving services – to go to appointments, social outings and do the shopping
- Housekeepers and cleaners – to do the general cleaning and home maintenance, washing, ironing, changing the bed and keeping things tidy and clean
- Readers and companions – to read newspapers, books and magazines and keep you company while watching TV
- Personal care – showering and assistance with dressing, personal appearance and grooming
For more information