At Nannies and Helpers, we specialise in the recruitment of nannies and domestic household help to meet your family’s needs and keep your home running smoothly.
- Nannies to care for your children full-time, part-time, on a temporary basis
- Babysitters to look after children evenings from 6.00pm
- Nannies who live-in and nannies who live-out
- Mothercraft nurses for when mother and baby come home
- Wedding and event Nannies
- Temporary Live-ins to care for your children and household while you are away
We understand that choosing people to help you look after your children is one of life’s important decisions. And you can count on us to fully screened, reference check and police check and candidates we send to you.
Helping you is what we do
At Nannies and Helpers, we provide:
- full or part-time nannies
- nannies for live-in or live-out situations
- temporary daytime nannies to cover sickness/absence of regular nanny
- temporary live-in nannies to care for your children when you are travelling for business or pleasure
- Mothercraft nurses and nighttime nannies
The role of a nanny is to care for your children
Nannies perform “nursery duties” which usually involves looking after children and their belongings. Typically, this includes:
- children’s laundry & cooking
- keeping bedrooms, play areas and the kitchen clean and tidy
Qualified and caring
Our Nannies have a minimum of 3 years experience with qualifications that range from:
- University degrees
- TAFE Child Care Certificates
- Nanny School Diplomas
Nannies without formal qualifications but with years of experience and caring can also be ‘the perfect choice’.
And if you don’t need a full-time or permanent part-time nanny, don’t forget that we also have temporary daytime nannies for short-term or emergencies.