Busy families use our services
Why use a professional domestic recruiter
- Less stress for you. We do most of the work, sending you resumes to consider prior to interviews, helping with interview tips, providing follow-up feedback and professional advice.
- We are professional and so are our Nannies. All our Nannies are qualified and experienced.
- You’re not meeting a stranger. We’ve known some of the candidates for years. They return to us for a new job when the children they are looking after grow up and go to school – or when the family’s needs change.
- All candidates are interviewed face-to-face in our office by one of our experienced recruitment consultants. There is more to an interview than just ticking boxes!
- We take our responsibilities as an agency very seriously. Every family is different and we take the time to get to know you and your requirements.
- It’s quicker. We have a database of Nannies. We’ve done the groundwork, interview, screening and reference checks.
- We can provide a temporary solution while you look for your perfect Nanny.
- You have our support. If you Nanny is sick or on holidays, we know your family and children and can jump in at a moment’s notice for a day or longer.
- We provide professional advice on market rates, contracts and obligations as a domestic employer.
- We provide ongoing follow-up and support.